Sunday, August 25, 2013

Overhaul of Bubblegum Princess

Get Bubblegum Princess
Ok, it's time to shake things up. Over the next few weeks, I will be adding new chapters to Bubblegum Princess (the new Pinkberry Patch adventure), starting today. Chapter 4 has been submitted to Amazon, and you should see it by this evening or early tomorrow morning.

Now for the part where I shake things up: I'm unhappy with the original Bubblegum Princess. I never intended for it to just be a dedication between parent and daughter, but that's what came out.

Let's change that, shall we?

Consider the picture book in its current form as an extended dedication. The real adventure is being added now and will be available to anyone who purchased it in the past. I will not sell it separately. You get both the current picture book and the new adventure for the same price, no strings attached.

Once I figure out my schedule (I'm planning on writing a chapter or more each week), I'll post it. Until then, enjoy chapters 1-4 of Pinkberry Patch. Beyond that, more adventures are in store for Alyssa Alexander (another Alyssa?) and her bubblegum-induced powers. It may even become a serial along with Aveline, and the two at one point will definitely cross paths.

It's an exciting time to be both an author and a reader, and you are in for quite an adventure.

Update: Chapter 5 has also been added. Enjoy!

Scott Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment